How Your Invisalign Works
See Your New Invisalign Smile In Seconds
Scan This QR Code With Your Phone
1. Grap Your Phone
2. Open Your Camera
3. Point It At The QR Code
4. Snap Your Selfie
Call Us Today To Schedule Your Free Consultation (901) 347-3527
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Garrett’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Garrett has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Garrett about once every 4-8 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign Instructions (Invisalign Instructions printable). Please contact our office if you have any questions about Invisalign treatment.